Thursday, May 3, 2007

Spiderman-3

I tried to call the cinema for thousand times but nobody pick up the phone! So I assumed that the schedule should be no difference from normal day, as in 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and so on. So we reached there at 2.45pm, only to discovered that it was showing at 2.30pm, and the next would be 4pm! Too bad. We spent our one hour at Delikateza then. Oh ya, there were me, Jin Sheng and Yaw Theng. So it was a threesome? XD

The movie ended at around 6.10pm. So it was two and a half hours huh? We felt like we had been sitting there for a really long time! Gosh, our butts. . . Kekeke. Jin Sheng said he actually nearly fell asleep! Imagine how Spidey would feel if he hears that X( Honestly I think it's a nice movie. Heart throbbing! Exciting! Kirsten Dunst a.k.a. M.J. looks pretty in the show. I like her better than Gwen! Blerkz. Anyway, I think it's a must-watch! Don't miss it! XD

No comments: