Monday, June 4, 2007

My Ex Ditched Me?

So it has been almost three months ever since Kate broke up with her ex, ending the eight-month long distance relationship. It signifies that her love life was a mess and her courtship could hardly last for one year. Rumours spread that her so-called irresponsible boyfriend ditched her after getting what he wanted. Others think: “They will be together again. It’s just a matter of time.” Is it true that she was dumped by her ex? Will they be together again? Let’s see what Kate has got to tell us!

1. I was the one who called it off.

Yes, I was the one who ended the relationship and told him that it was the end. Being all stressed and pressurized, I made up my mind that we should end it before things turn from bad to worse.

2. I did not dump him.

Sounds contradicting? The truth is, both of us came to an agreement that we should call it off, so the breaking up was settled in peace. Therefore, I don’t consider myself dumping him and vice versa.

3. He wasn’t longing for the break up.

This is my comment to those who think that he had been making me upset on purpose so that I would initiate a break up. In fact, that was totally untrue. Being my boyfriend at that moment, he had been giving in so much to me and certain times I felt that I was the happiest in the world. Okay, that’s what every girl feels when they are in a healthy relationship.

4. I am not a heartless girl.

Calling a relationship off doesn’t make me a heartless and cruel girl. For sure I was sad over it. But I did it for both parties’ sake. Crying is inevitable when such thing happens. It was one of the most helpless moments in my life as there was no one for me to rely on.

5. We still kept in touch later on.

It happened to be one big mistake. I would like to share my opinion here that when it is the girl who initiates the break up, there’s no way that they can be friends. Old feelings may stir up, the next thing will be you regretting for having him back by your side and finally both will get hurt for the second time.

6. We’ve stopped contacting each other.

There was this one time when I said something cruel to hurt him on purpose, and ever since then we haven’t sms each other. It was meant to make him dislike me and stop finding me, and to make myself give up as well. It hurts, but what way could be better than this?

7. I am not quite over it.

I’ve managed to keep my life preoccupied, lead a healthy and happy instead of dwelling on the past. So far I haven’t been thinking about him too often, except certain times when I see something that relates to him. There’s no need to worry as time is the best medicine.

8. I have no intention of getting back with him.

There won’t be a good ending for us as I will go on further my studies soon. We will live in misery for not being able to meet each other. After all, I don’t wish to see my performance in college deteriorate due to all sorts of relationship problems. There’s still a long way to go. If only we are really meant to be together.


We often hear people nagging that “This is not the right time for you to start a relationship. You better concentrate on your studies!” However, sometimes we just can’t help when we bump into that right person. Before anything happens, ask yourselves whether it is love or lust. Since most of us can barely differentiate them, alright, just tell yourself, “I’m not getting myself into this mess again!”

Girls: Boys are idiots!

Boys: Girls are troubles!


But still, Kate is not seeing anyone. Care to date her?

Just kidding. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

break then break lah...
no need to say who ditched who...
according to a research...in this world, there will be 20000 ppl who is suitable for you...
so if u dun press the "next" button perhaps you wont find the ppl who is really suitable for you lo...
then hor got another story about finding the biggest tree in the forest lo... hmm... i think u listen before de lah...

for the time being, enjoy lah... no such things as cannot live without somebody... nobody must love who only can live... aiya...

now enjoy ur crush lah, because crush is passionate, is fantasy, is shiok...
however, beware that crush always ended crash... hahahaha... XD

ok lah... lazy to write dy...
bb...

Copykate said...

what's ur point actually? XD yes crush! but so far i dun hv any X( no cute hunks around who is worth my loving. kekeke

catsndogs said...

c'mon.. u still have plenty of time. young n attractive....
enjoy life .. let'sthe rest comes by itself... :)

cheers ,

Anonymous said...

no main point... post for fun... see what u see from it lo...
hahaha...

so many cute guys outside there its juz that u willing to open ur eyes and heart oly mah...
haha...

i post more to let ur blog famous faster...