Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthday Part 5- Presents

Now you know why I don’t smile with my teeth exposed? Because I look fake! X(
Anyway, that’s my sis, Priscella. Our very contrasting complexion. LOL.



I would like to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes and sang me birthday song! Sorry cause I wasn’t able to reply all of them. But I do appreciate that you remember my birthday!

Here’s the list of my friends who sent me birthday text:
1) Henry
2) Ivan
3) Chia Hui
4) Joo Kim
5) Ian
6) Kent
7) Jin Sheng
8) Hui Chin
9) Andrew
10) Joel
11) Yong Sern
12) Christine
13) Yi Nien
14) Juin Haw
15) Yun Zhi
16) Jasmine
17) Kenny
18) Sanddy
19) Yuan Kun
20) Neo
21) Cindy
22) Daniel
23) Hui Ruan
24) Hui Yi
25) Chris

Hui Yi babe, you weren’t the last one. But nearly XD

And everybody who was there during my party!

And not forgetting those who sent me via Friendster comments. Love ya all! <3
Now, let’s open the presents! These are what I’ve received so far:



The 1st one was the early birthday gift I got from Jess 2months ago. Seems familiar huh? It’s the bag I’ve been carrying to class everyday!





A doraemon container? Guess what’s inside?




Chupa Chups!!!!!!!!!!! I counted. There’re 24 of them! How thoughtful. He knows I love lollipops! XD




Honk! If You’re A Malaysian! Now you know what book I will use for my book review? Thanks ya Henry!




Next, OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s Pierre Cardin! Look at the flora design! More like a bikini! It’s gonna be my favourite bra of the year!!!!!! Yes, hot to trot!




The Mng purse and Little Zebra necklace from Jol Wee! I’ve used the purse and wore the necklace today! They look great on me! XD




What was the red little balloon doing on my bed? Aha something fishy was going on.




I opened my cupboard and found the green plastic bag. From my siblings!




Does Cella think I’m that ugly?! LOL.




Nick couldn’t even spell my name!!!!! *sobz* But anyway, it’s cute! XD




These are from Gigi. She made it like a scrap book! I felt so touched after reading them. Look, she even pasted my childhood photos!





Kate, the little princess! (It’s the queen actually, but I don’t wanna sound old)





I appreciated cool-ness even when I was a child.




The birthday cards were great. But something was amiss. I am 17, not 18!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh, even my sis thought I was that old!!! Think at the positive way. Probably cause I was too mature for a seventeen?




I spent my entire birthday night at home waiting for someone to ask me out. Sadly, no one called me. The guys had gone for futsal. How very disappointing X( So this is how it ended with:





I switched on the TV3. I watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone.
Be grateful, Kate. After all, it’s been a great seventeenth birthday=)

5 comments:

AndrewC said...

I think Cella(whoever that is) can draw pretty well. The colour a bit wrong la but the shape and bentuk quite good. Haha. Walao, never reply my sms from Singapore...
Your bro's drawing a bit like my standard. Kudos

MikeM said...

happy birthday...

Copykate said...

abang, cella is my sis la duh!

isn't shape = bentuk? XD

u sent me 2words then dun expect me to reply. send a longer one next time!

LOL i know ur drawing sux. gotta ask bro to improve his drawing. can't be like urs!


where's my present?

Copykate said...

abang, cella is my sis la duh!

isn't shape = bentuk? XD

u sent me 2words then dun expect me to reply. send a longer one next time!

LOL i know ur drawing sux. gotta ask bro to improve his drawing. can't be like urs!


where's my present?

Copykate said...

thanks ya mike! XD