Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hinnah

This time, I did not draw on my own hand during class using black pen or marker. Look, it's Hinnah!

Wait, let me digress a little from the topic. Gosh, I'm so ashamed of my chipped nail polish. It used to look all nice and elegant. Like this:
I like the Hinnah before being washed. After all black tattoos are cooler.
For additional information, the bracelet is from Hafidz. He got them from Sarawak. One for each of the girl in our class. I like it! XD
Dakota <3
It's meant to look orangey like this. Too light? Gotta try harder next time.

3 comments:

jcjessjessiejessica said...

I think it's henna btw. XD

Copykate said...

oh, got it spelt wrongly then. let's go get the material and we will try! XD

Katie ♥ said...

it's henna, you weirdo.

oh, jess said it already.

bitch! :D