Sunday, September 9, 2007

Weekend Shopping List

Pictures Updated.

I can’t believe that it’s Sunday but I haven’t even touch my assignment! In less than 1 hour time I’m gonna travel back to Shah Alam. And obviously I can’t do it tonight cause I’ve gotta attend a party! Oh yea, PARTY! Don’t you just love it? It’s the 1st party I’m gonna attend after mine. Jol Wee, 2nd sis from Femme Fatales is turning seventeen! We aren’t gonna take any pix coz. . . argh, my face looks really scary now after the facial last night. I was shouting like crazy when mum squeezed out the evil zits. The marks are all over my face especially my forehead and I bet it would a few days in order to fade away.

My weekend passed really fast. I felt like I’ve spent the entire days shopping! Gosh, I feel so guilty X( But hey, eventhough I did not do my assignment, I did some SAT Qs! And I finished the hand out from Mrs. Kiran. Ahh, those should be sufficient to cover up my guilt! Wait, did I tell you that I’m currently into sports? Look at this new shirt I’ve got. It’s Adidas!



I told mum that I want a Nike sport shoes as well but she turned me down immediately X( But I need a new pair cause my old sneakers has spoilt after I brought it to Shah Alam! So I went to dad’s shop and simply browsed around, and ahhhhh, I spotted a pair of really outstanding shoes which attracted my attention! Look:



Although I’m absolutely not a Korean fan, but it surely looks cool!

Oh ya, there’s another nike shirt with really cool Chinese words! I chose red instead of white as it suits the words better. Honestly, it kinda tells about my personality XD



Another new turtleneck long sleeves. This shall prevent the guard from giving me compound. It covers my neck and the length reaches below my zip. There were two left in the shop- green and white. I chose the latter not to make myself look fat but simply because I look better in white. The next thing you’re gonna say is, “Nah, you look nice in everything!” LOL. Just kidding.



Gotta match it with accessories. What do you think about my piggy necklace?

My new bag!!! It was after having to support the weight of my current sling bag with merely one shoulder that I’ve decided to get myself a new backpack school bag! I know it’s gonna turn me into a school girl again. But I’ll certainly not wear my baju kurung and carry that school bag and wear my sport shoes with my glasses on and walk my way to the library like a nerdy-berdy pity little girl! Oh no! That’s sooooooo not me! Don’t underestimate this new bag. It’s really cool. At first I wanted a simpler one with white stars printed on black background, but my bald uncle said the army skeleton one is much nicer. Glad that I asked him along. After this you’ll see me carrying that bad with my sports attire! Oh well, I guess I need a new cap.



There’s sales in Watson! I was so delighted when mum told me that our favourite ZA volume mascara is selling at MYR19.90! She had grabbed two for herself but refused to give me one of them X( So I went there myself and bought one, and a Loreal gentle cleansing milk! I recommend you ZA volume if you are searching for a mascara. But remember to get VOLUME but not LONG LASH or else you would regret for wasting your bucks on a useless ‘long lash” which in fact makes your lashes appear even shorter. Oh, Loreal gentle cleansing milk is good for removing make-up, whether it be your foundation, blusher, eyeliner or eye-shadow. It removes them entirely from your face without leaving any traces. Don’t bother to purchase some crappy eye make-up remover which would most probably turn you into a panda!



My shopping list included 5 new panties as well, But heck, I’m not gonna wear them and cam-whore for you! XD

I was really pissed when sis reported to me what happened when I wasn’t around. Initially my Primary 6 cousin who was staying over at another cousin’s house next door had been coming to our house frequently. She opened the fridge every other second and took a scoop of the ice-cream. She finished almost all the food on the diner table, leaving just a little portion for sis and maid. Well, I don’t really care if she finished off all the food from my house, but what’s worse is she even dared to enter my room! My sweet little room, the most forbidden area in the entire house is not meant for some nasty little brat! She even switched on my air-cond and jumped on my bed!!!!! OMG! I hate it when people ever touch my thing, let alone jumping on my bed!!!!! If I were there, I would have strangled her to death! Gosh, I think I’m having heart-attack! Calm down. . . Really, the thought of it is really infuriating. I never knew one could be so daring to have done that! RESPECT my privacy lahhhhhhh!!!!

Oh ya, the school sent a letter to my house. It was addressed to daddy. Garn. The blogging issue. Dammit. My parents have got enough to worry about! The school shouldn’t have bothered them by reporting such kacang news to them. Busybody X( You think my mum would scold me and my dad would cane me? Nah, they said, “Ah Xin ar, don’t be so stupid. You want to fight with those Malays for sure you lose lahhh! Next time don’t do such thing k. You sendiri rugi lah.” Hey, racial discrimination has never ever appeared in my life. I’m never against any other race. But that advice is really worth to be pondered upon. Think twice. Parents always know the best huh? I fight I lose. Agree? =P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

don be discouraged by the letter... tak de hal punya...

Senior from alg...

Henry Korn said...

woa...the letter touches on racial stuffs? ur sch's serious mam=p Haiz, but then again, the government has given us our freedom of speech in blogging. somehow, sometimes words are said and and left there hanging without implementing or improvising. sad though.

Pison The Great said...

Relax, Kate.

I, as a malay, am against that ridiculous discrimination. Eventhough the atatus quo is really relevant, but after 50 yrs of Indpndnce, I just can't accept d fact that racial polarization (especially in Univ) is still a big barrier amongst us.

Wonder if I can die to fix this problem.......

Hmm...

Copykate said...

thanks, senior from alg.

no way it's gonna discourage me! =P

Copykate said...

henry, no racial stuff in the letter la. i can show u the letter next time if u want XD

"freedom of speech"! *sigh*

Copykate said...

pison, i'm speechless=P

oh well. . .