Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nuffnang 1st Birthday Bash

Finally I’ve collected enough pictures of Nuffnang Pajama Party to make a short entry.

Photobucket

This person below is vain.

Photobucket

Shit. I can already sense that this is gonna be a repetitive of his entry. Nono, don’t read that. Read the post he made for Nuffnang instead.

Kid Chan, the official photographer of the night. (picture courtesy of Simon.

Photobucket

The crowd that night. Click here to view more pictures.

Photobucket

I’m really dumb I tell you. I didn’t know that my camera battery wasn’t properly charged that night, so it was dead even before I managed to take 20shots. And now that it’s fully charged again, I realized that I did not bring the USB along -.-
So I gotta bug Robb and Charlie to send me the pictures. Sorry =P

The purpose for the pajama party was to celebrate Nuffnang’s 1st birthday. Oh man, in 1year time Tim and Ming’s baby has grown so much!

Photobucket

Nah, your presents XD

Photobucket

This isn’t the first blogger activity organized by Nuffnang, but I can assure it’s surely the best among all. Free entrance into Borneo Baruk Club, free food, free drinks, freebies, and the best of all is getting to meet the other bloggers!

The kinky nuffies at the reception.

Photobucket

Xia Xue and Dawn Yang. Heart their boobs! XD

Photobucket

(pic with xiaxue and dawn yang are in my camera O.o)

Kenny Sia and the “7inches” tee I received! Oh no, it’s M size and I can’t wear it! Who wants it? Bid starts from RM1. HAHAHAHA. I might give it to someone as a reward for calling me a savvy pasar malam clothes seller. Wtfreak.

Photobucket

Kenny: What’s your name?
Me: Kate. Copykate! (emphasizes the latter intentionally)
Kenny: Oh you’re Copykate! No wonder look so familiar.

Alright. At least he remembers me.

Not forgetting to tell you that Kenny is friendly. He even asked me whether I had taken pic with him. And at the end of the party, he said bye =)

Pink Pau whom we have to thank for the freebies! I heart the GSC movie tickets especially! Check out her blog. Her articles are awesome.

Photobucket

David who won the Wii for the quirkiest post. Gosh, look at his chipster pyjamas! LOL.

Photobucket

Samantha from Nuffnang.

Photobucket

Su Ling. I was so surprised when she called my name! Didn’t know she would be there XD

Photobucket

Zoe was probably the youngest girl that night.

Photobucket

Isn’t that my precious mirror? Zoe freaked out when she saw this, saying that she saw “the old man” taking her pic. Aww, poor Kid Chan. It was cute pic though.

Photobucket

Kate, Zoe, Ricky and Genie.

Photobucket

The Malaysian Dream Girls were present!

Photobucket

Cheesie!

Photobucket

I’ll probably put up this banner soon.

Photobucket

Nadia whom I honestly think has the potential.

Photobucket

Cindy has a blog too.

Photobucket

But where on earth is the pic of me, Allison and Jay?!!!!

Robb, you deleted it??? Oh nooooooooooooooooo you meanie!

He even deleted every single pic we took together, apparently because he looked ugly. But I looked nice! So unfair X(

Guess what? He said he didn’t edit this pic of me. My face has no pimples! Omg I have no pimples??? * surprise * XD

Photobucket

Don’t you love my leopard print robe? The best jammy I could find from the wardrobe.

So sad I didn't have much chance to talk to some of the bloggers out there. Looking forward to the next community gathering!

More pix to be up soon <3

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The party really look fun.

Simon Seow said...

Too bad didn't take picture with you. Damn shy la me, you look so sexy in the robe.

Sihan said...

haha, the baju kenny wore was pajamas meh??? that clothes, I guess is his favourite because everytime i read his blog, I always see him hugging, sod*mi*ng his bear.... so freaky...

Copykate said...

kkzone, yea indeed it was! so glad that i went XD

Copykate said...

simon, yea didn't take pic with u X(

but what's there to be shy about? LOL

Copykate said...

sihan, nope but he stripped his pants and showed us the infamous HOT red boxers underneath. so that's considered his pyjamas for the night XD

Anonymous said...

wowww... i missed the night!

Copykate said...

since when u became "full of crap blogger"? lol.

next time should fly here for such great event XD

Unknown said...

u lookking good that night. i wanted to take picture with u that night. But But!!!!!

Unknown said...

i miss it

Copykate said...

aww, and u are a photographer!

too bad X(