Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ice Skating

Doesn’t ice skating remind you of your high school time?

Hmm, we’re still young at heart! ^^

Last Saturday, we headed off to Sunway Pyramid for ice skating session from 12pm to 4pm. 4 hours was more than enough to have made my feet sore and my body ache.

The one and only pic I managed to capture in the ice rink before the staff stopped me =P



Guys should feel pleased to go ice skating with amateur girl skaters as they get to hold their hand and pretend to teach them how to skate XD



Mun Foong, Chua Hunt and Mei Zhen.



Benjamin, Oh-what’s-his-name, Zhi Shan and Chew Win.



Knit top rocks =)))



Little Zoe joined us too!



Before going back, Zoe complained of her exhaustion and asked me if I could ask someone to piggy back her. So this was what Chua Hunt did- offered his back, posed for our cameras, complained of her weight and forced her down on the ground within a few seconds.



Group pic with a few missing ones.



Oh darling Hiccup, when are you ever gonna teach me ice-skating? Teehee.

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

What the freak still young at heart? You're all still young lah.

Copykate said...

LOL but we're no longer in high school! X(