Thursday, November 6, 2008

Miss Slut?

This afternoon during nap hour, I was dreaming of being in a car park with my fellow classmates, with a few series of forgotten event. Somehow, as if I have an instinct that something was happening, I opened my eyes and saw Dar-bi standing right in front of me. Though I was half conscious, I knew that it wasn’t a dream. He was right there, wearing the vintage Mr. Men tee that I bought, except that it appeared greenish brown instead of apple green due to my blurry vision. It makes me wonder if I was a colour blind patient in my dreamland. Or perhaps there was only black and white in my dreams, I dunno =/

Mr. Lazy suits him well.



Jeez. What a surprise visit! It happened that I left my bedroom door unlocked that day, so it wasn’t that difficult to sneak in after all, with a little help from my kind-hearted housemate. LOL? And speaking of Dar-bi, it was a new name I gave him today! Got the inspiration when he called me Bar-Ling (very awful, I know -.-). He didn’t like Dar-bi though, saying that it sounded like Da-bian (shit). Wtfreak.

Miss Slut. HAHAHAHAHA. Katie and Jess must be really happy with this, as they think that the title suits me well X( Oh, realized the word “Little” missing? Cause Miss Slut isn’t on the Mr. Men and Little Miss list! Pathetic slut. Kaka.



Heart the colours ^^



Meanwhile, I bought a Mr. Asshole tee for my asshole class rep as his belated birthday present. Garn, it was like the best present I have ever bought! He wore it on the spot, and the whole class started calling him asshole! Ngek ngek, that gave me a sense of victory and makes me on top of the world! XD


He said he isn’t gonna wear it ever again though. Why why X( If he’s willing to wear it just once again, I might consider buying him a more attractive tee next time! Teehee.

Anyway, next week will be my final exam! Gawd, I haven’t prepared a shit! Definitely skipping class tomorrow. You know what I really hate? Maths. The tutorial questions are endless. I don’t think I will ever complete them. Never ever ever ever.

While I’m busy doing sucky maths questions, solving complicated accounting equations and reading long-winded business notes through my granny-liked glasses, someone would take my part to keep this blog alive. So, keep your finger crossed for my coming new entries, hopefully!

To end this post, I shall present you another photo, in case you miss my face:

The Signature Kate Look.



Stay put! =)))

4 comments:

Benjamin Chuah said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG chua hunt's facial expression and the sign totally resembles the photo lol. rofl-ed like a mad ass..

I finished all the maths tutorial ^^ ah i'm so proud.

Good luck nerdifying urself

Copykate said...

see, he is totally a mr. asshole! proves that i wasn't wrong! XD

omg i hate u! i've already given up on maths, yet u finished them all! X(

gawd. i'm more like wasting my time than nerdifying myself.

Wen Pink said...

These tees are really cuteeeee!!! XD
where did u buy them?
And.. yea Dar-bi does sound abit like da-bian.. LOL!!!

Copykate said...

wen, bought from lala land, so guess where? XD

whoever calls her beloved da-bian! ahahahahaha