During this time of the year, everyone would prepare a whole list of New Year resolution. Wouldn’t I appear like a loser if I don’t have a list of New Year resolution like everyone else? Hmpf! Therefore, I have decided to think of something brilliant
Kate’s 2009 New Year Resolution:
1. Request for a higher allowance from dad.
2. Ask for a credit card (how can anyone live without it? It’s for emergency anywayXD)
3. Buy a new pink car. A real car with four wheels which can fetch me ad my awesome friends to travel around! HAHA nolar, see where I’m gonna study only decide. Teehee.
4. A makeover. (New contact lens, new hairstyle, new fashion, new make up style, whatever that contributes to me being more gorgeous.)
6. Replace cries and whims with a monosyllabic F word whenever we quarrel.
*grunts* If only it’s that easy. Each time we fight, my tears would gush down like hot streams, and because of that he’s always the one who wins. Wtfreak. Unfair.
On a random note, someone wants to give dad a Golden Retriever but mum rejected it! Roarrrr!!! We never ever had a Golden Retriever before! Dad has been such a dog lover ever since time immemorial but mum has always been a bi*** to them dogs X( And now that we’re staying in our new house, we aren’t allowed to keep any pets. Roarrrr!
8. Travel to at least one country outside of Malaysia. Speaking of traveling, how is the Cambodia plan going on??? Jeez, I need to make full use of my passport before it expires okay! Besides, how meaningless life could be without traveling T.T
9. Save enough to get a new designer bag. Or clutch if I am too poor.
1more to go aiksss.
Oh oh oh I know!
10. Score straight A’s for A-levels la stupid.
Thank you for reading through my new year resolution. You dunno how important they mean to me! And I was kidding about ending up the same list for next year. I wouldn’t want to retake my AS and A2 exam after all! So please please please let me score straight A’s!
Oh, there’s no need to talk about scholarship right now. I suppose that would be my resolution for next year. Teehee.
Now that I’m done with my resolutions, someone is finally awake from afternoon nap. And his first sentence half-consciously was “Sik meh ye? (eat what?)” Wtfreak. So unromantic.
We had yong tou fu for lunch. What’s for dinner later? As usual, no idea. Deciding what to eat is so troublesome. I wonder if everyone else out there suffers the same problem as me -.-