Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Singapore Trip

As you’re all aware, my Singapore trip was shortened into a one-day-trip due to unforeseen circumstance- Hunt getting food poisoned. It was a pity that we didn’t get to go to Sentosa. Went to Orchard Road which looked so lively with the Christmas decoration.



Mei Hui and I, and the pigeons.



The one-dollar ice-cream. Cone, waffle, or bread, whichever you prefer.



Cocky, Hunt, Mei Hui and Fu Jun after our shopping spree.



Hunt was a dick who kept rushing me when I was in Forever21 and Cotton On for some last minute purchases. Yea look at his dick face. He even rushed me when I wanted to take some photos. Wtfreak. Imagine having to leave Orchard as early as 5pm!



The Orchard scenery at night was even more beautiful.



As none of us were familiar with the road, we simply drove around until we reached Esplanade, where we decided to stop by for dinner and some sight-seeing.



My lousy camera couldn’t capture any nice shots at Marina Bay. This is one of the best. LOL. Can you spot the merlion?



The skyscrapers and the colourful clouds.



Had our dinner at the hawker centre there called Boon Tat Street. Most of the places in Singapore are smoke-free, which kinda pleases me as there’s no need for me to inhale awful second hand smoke.



Ojian aka fried oysters (SGD5).



Char Kuey Tiao (SGD5).



Oh my. Did I just spend RM23 on those average hawker food? Never ever convert the food there or you’ll suffer indigestive. Teehee.



It was 10pm+ by the time we reached JB. Poor Hunt slept throughout the journey back and forth. You’d better stay healthy on our next trip!

I wanted to spend my new year eve in Singapore =(

15 comments:

Normi said...

what about sentosa island? u shld pay a visit to sentosa on your next trip girl! =)

Copykate said...

independent queen: yea we were supposed to go there, but the plan was ruined as mentioned on the first sentence =( next time!

Hikaru said...

eh, dis dress... :p

Emeryn said...

I was in Singapore from 21-29 December lorz. Shop non-stop only. Nvr visit any place. =|

Nikel Khor said...

is great at Singapore...

Nikel Khor

Copykate said...

hikaru: u mean skirt! teehee

emeryn: omg shop none stop for so many days?? i wanna visit singapore zoo! lol

nikel: yup. except the currency conversion XD

cr3ap said...

Nice visits on the singapore. Looks yummy the fried oysters. I wonder since when was the last time I ate one.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

eh tat marina bay shoot damn chun wei ...d reflection nice! =D

Copykate said...

cr3ap: fried oyster has always been my favourite! <3

jackie: one of the best shots. but too much noise on the photo. very obvious when i enlarge it =(

Xiaopei said...

I think I shall plan a trip to Sg already. Since I didn't been there before =X

Copykate said...

xiaopei: yes you should! it's so much cleaner and safer there. u'll like it for sure! =)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go to Spore one day =D

-cyrildason.com

Copykate said...

anonymous: make it your next travel destination!

Tiffany said...

Hello. Wow...Singapore definitely is looking very appealing now. Feel like going there soon.

Copykate said...

tiffany: wow, i feel like an ambassador for singapore tourism dy. LOL