Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hola Summer Break

Hello peeps! It’s mid of November which indicates the beginning of my summer break! Done my last paper for this semester on Monday, and off we went to celebrate our long holiday and our temporary stress-free life. I haven’t been blogging much for the past few weeks because my days were fully occupied with exam preparation but not because I was busy dating, as some of you assumed! LOL. But to be honest, our papers for every subject bear 80% resemblance from the past year. In fact they’re way easier than I had expected. Thus I’m starting to doubt VU’s standard. At the same time, that means I should really be stabbing myself if I don’t get at least 3 HDs for this semester, so who am I to complain? Oh well.

Unlike my other course mates, I did not pack for hometown immediately on the day after exam. That does not mean I don’t miss my family or whatsoever, but I simply can’t leave this city yet. There are events I have to attend, and job interviews I can’t afford to miss. So when everyone else is enjoying their reunion dinner in their respective hometowns, I am right here hunting for jobs to save up for my next trip. It’s my own choice after all. Perhaps that’s just the kind of life I desire. And the fact that dad is cutting my allowance by half next month is not helping either. Cutting my allowance will not make me spend longer time at home but rather, it simply means I have to work extra hours! FML. Headache literally when I think about money!

Photobucket

No money, that means no indulgence in Chilis! Wait, not that I pay for the meal anyway. Teehee. The last time I went to Chilis at Empire Mall with Sam, the stupid waitress did not ask whether I wanted rare, medium or well-done for my grilled lamb, and the chef ended up giving me a well-done lamb. I could have requested for a new one, but I dreaded having to wait another half an hour for it, so decided to just settle unwillingly with the hard-like-rock-can-kill-someone-when-you-throw-it-at-their-head lamb. That was my first unsatisfying dining experience in Chilis, which happened to be my first time visiting Chilis at Empire Mall.

Photobucket

One whole month with him and I’ve already gained extra pounds. He eats like a scary glutton and my diet habit probably got influenced (excuse nia HAHA), hence the extra layers of fats on my arms and tummy. And my moon face got even wider and rounder! Wtfreak. I need to follow him to gym every weekend from now on, seriously. The only problem is that I don’t own any sports shoes. All I have is a pair of Ever Last sneakers which despite the name, will not last me even 30 minutes in the gym. Invest in a new pair of Nike? Maybe! But but, given my current financial situation, oh well :/ Anyway, here’s proof of my big wide round face which I am not very proud of!

Photobucket

I think by now you should have realized, I’m jumping at every opportunity to include as many of my camwhoring photos as possible in this blog post. Okay here’s one last one for you, I promise! XD

Photobucket

I shall blog again very soon!

No comments: