Friday, July 22, 2011

HP Hit Print Roadshow

As I was browsing through Facebook yesterday, I came across HP’s page which immediately caught my interest. Apparently HP roadshow is back again with more interesting activities and great offers!

Photobucket

From 19July-9August, there will be HP Hit Print Roadshow at various colleges and universities in Klang Valley. Details of roadshow could be obtained here.

Among the printers being sold by HP, there are two which I had my eyes on:

HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer B110a

Photobucket

If you can email it, you can print it!

A wireless printer!!! I’ve had enough wires tangled up in my room thanks to my laptop, BB charger, hair dryer, camera charger etc. It would be best if I can get a printer without wire to add on to the mess. What’s more, I can place it anywhere I please without having to worry about the length of the wire! Underneath my table, most likely, since there’s ample space! Teehee.

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage All-in-One Printer K209a

Photobucket

Ultra low cost printing!

Some of you might have heard of this printer before. For an ink cartridge that costs merely RM27, it allows you to print 600 pages! Definitely worthwhile for regular users especially university students like me.

Photobucket

Oh, did I forget to mention that during the roadshow, there will be many fun activities including onethat allows you to win a HP printer at the cost of RM1??? Freaking awesome!!!

Meanwhile, there’s a photo contest on HP Facebook Malaysia that offers prizes such as HP printers, iPad and Smartphones! Hoho, are you not excited yet? XD

Okay I’m gonna try my luck winning those printers now! Good luck to you too (not)! Teehee.

No comments: