Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome Back Katie!

My dearest soul mate Katie was finally back from Melbourne for summer holiday! Haven’t been able to spend much time with her the last time she came back since she couldn’t stay long. This time I’ll make sure we have plenty of days to hang out together and share our daily gossips!

Bought her a pink card to welcome her arrival.

Photobucket

Shooo cute. Teehee.

Photobucket

Sweet little gifts from Melbourne, UK and Amsterdam. LOL-ed at that superman underwear XD

Photobucket

Spent the whole afternoon with my two besties, Katie and Jess at Pyramid before sending Katie to meet her parents since she was leaving to UK for a one-week vacation on the next day.

Photobucket

It’s been a while, my loves. xoxo

Photobucket

Lunch at Dragon-i.

Photobucket

Look what I found at Asian Avenue! Polka dots FTW.

Photobucket

My magical sea horse tattoo. If you’re wondering whether it’s real permanent tattoo, nah, it’s just an air-brush tattoo that can last up to a week. For this size, it costs only RM 5! Awesomely cheap!

Photobucket

Headed to Klang for dinner with Katie’s family. Did some shopping and desserts but didn’t have enough time for manicure *sad* next time perhaps!

Photobucket

By the way if you have followed me on Twitter or FB, you would have read that I’m going to South Korea this January! Katie and I just booked our flight yesterday. 2-way return flight for only RM900 after tax, insurance, baggage and food! Omgosh I’ so excited for the trip already! It’ll be freezing cold on January but anyhow, trip to Korea with my bff, it’s gonna be seoul fun!!! Now all I need to do is work harder to pay for expenses in Korea and refrain myself from spending off my money on shopping before the trip! Teehee.

No comments: