Saturday, July 7, 2012

[ADV] Cres Wellness Aquacell Review


Girls, how often do you go for facial treatment? Or if you’re too kiam siap like me, how regularly do you use facial mask at home? Sometimes I just get too lazy and neglect on these, hence my face condition eventually deteriorate :(

It would be a shame if I allow them acnes to grow on my pretty face, considering the fact that my mum is a beautician. Ever since I was a teen, she repeatedly scared me that I should take good care of my face or regret it when I reach her age -.-

Since I’m having semester break now, I decided to put my holiday into good use, including going for a facial treatment which I don’t normally do in KL. Tried out Cres Wellness Aquacell Treatment to repair my dry and dehydrated skin.

Photobucket

Cress Wellness has 9 branches at USJ Taipan, The Gardens, Metro Prima Kepong, Jusco Bandaraya Melaka, Bukit Tinggi Klang, Jusco Seremban II, Jusco Cheras Selatan, Tebrau City Residences and Puchong IOI Mall. I went to Metro Prima Kepong branch since I happened to be nearby.

Photobucket

Once I stepped into the beauty centre, I already felt like I’ve made the right choice. Beautiful set-up, calming atmosphere, polite staff and excellent service, they made me feel like an important customer.

Photobucket

The standard facial room. The dim lighting accompanied by soothing music helped me relax and enjoy the 2-hour facial treatment.

Photobucket

The Cellnique product set used for the Aqualance Therapy.

Photobucket

This treatment focuses on hydrating and oxygenating.

Photobucket

The 3 main steps include replenish, rebalance and retain the water reserves under the skin.

Photobucket

The key benefits:

Photobucket

The entire treatment involved lots of procedure so I’m just gonna briefly explain whatever I can recall. The beautician even made an effort to explain every step to me for better understanding. There was this pineapple masque which really intrigued me. Supposedly meant for hydrating and whitening effect. Another masque is made out of algae extracts which was also meant for hydrating. The whole process was so relaxing I even fell asleep! Well, except the part when she squeezed the pimples off my face. LOL. The beautician asked whether I sleep late often because apparently most of my pimples gather around my forehead. Oops.

Other than that, it involved a process during which 98% concentrated oxygen was pumped into my skin with a straw-like thingy. It enables oxygen to reach the deep layer of my skin and made me feel more refreshed. According to the them, this can even help to cure migraine!

Aqualance treatment is suitable for dehydrated skin, pigmentation & uneven skin tone, fine lines & wrinkles, aging and lack of firmness. Of course for dry skin like mine, its main function focuses on nourishing.

A little corner to tidy yourself up after the treatment. Gotta love that big mirror. How thoughtful! XD

Photobucket

After the facial, I was given a quick tour around the beauty centre. The 2nd floor is used for massage and spa treatment.

Photobucket

There was even gym equipment!

Photobucket

So tempted to work out there. Teehee.

Photobucket

Absolutely beautiful interior with a little decoration here and there. I would love to spend at least 2 hours of every weekend here.

Photobucket

For those who are interested in the Aqualance Therapy, the original price for each session is RM450 but for now, it only costs RM649 for 3 sessions + free 5 pieces and 1 bottle of masques. An absolute deal!

Meanwhile, there is an upcoming Cres 9th Anniversary Sale on 28th and 29th July from 10am to 8pm at every outlet! Buffet will be served. To obtain the e-invitation, visit https://www.facebook.com/creswellness/app_208195102528120

Photobucket

The grand opening of the sale will be held at IOI Boulevard Puchong on 28th July.

Photobucket

As for my fellow bloggers, fancy some free treatment sessions and prizes worth up to RM2549? Take part in the blogging contest! All you have to do is write a post on "How to treat dry and dehydrated skin"! Info: https://www.facebook.com/creswellness/app_203351739677351

If you're paying a visit to Cres, remember to make an appointment before your visit since they’re always booked. Feel free to visit www.creswellness.com or www.facebook.com/creswellness

Thanks to Cres, my face feels so much hydrated and smoother than ever! :)

p/s: Latest info: Cres Wellness is giving away RM100 treatment voucher + free 2pcs of RM20 product voucher through Facebook campaign! All you need to do is comment on my FB post here.

Terms and Conditions for the e-voucher:

·      Open for all aged 21 years old and above.
·      Validity: 1 month from the date of issue.
·      Valid for 1st trial facial therapy promotion worth RM100 & above.
·      Only 1 redemption of discount voucher per person is allowed.
·      This voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products, services or promotions.
·      Please present voucher upon redemption. 

No comments: