Tuesday, July 17, 2012

GNO @ Plan B & The Bee, Publika


If you haven’t been to Publika, it is an artsy mall located at Solaris Dutamas. Quite an interesting place I would say, with their artistic decorations here and there, each depicting their hidden meanings. I don’t go shopping at Publika though, since most of the things there are priced above average, targeted at the affluent residents from that area. Some designer shops are solely meant for my eyes but not my wallet.

The main reason I visit Publika is for the food. This time, Katie, Jess and I had our girls night out at Plan B.

Photobucket

Slow cooked lamb spaghetti with tender and juicy lamb. Yummy with the tomato sauce itself without the cream cheese.

Photobucket

Wild mushroom spaghetti, our all-time favourite.

Photobucket

Ox tongue sandwich. Ox tongue might sound gross to you but it is delicious! In fact it tasted like ham.

Photobucket

Coincidently dressed similarly in black and white! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not my best photo but still, just wanna show you the back of my dress! XD

Photobucket

Bitchy twins make me feel left out all the time lo FML

Photobucket

Pity Jess always have to drive us around in KL. Okay when we go back to Muar I would be the one driving so I guess it’s fair. LOL.

Photobucket

Tell me why did I have to bend down so awkwardly? HAHA.

Photobucket

Drink session at The Bee after Plan B, during which Jess took like 20 minutes to decide on her cake after throwing a dozen of questions at the waiter. We couldn’t agree better than she is indeed every waiter’s nightmare -.-

Photobucket

Refused to let Katie order Lychee Martini because I wanted it. But it turns out that her Sangria which I usually have tasted better. Jeez.

Photobucket

Will be having another round of GNO this week. The girls wanted to test our cooking skill (seriously wtf, they knew I suck at this) and I’ve been assigned to be in charged of the appetizer/entrée! I have no idea what to cook. I sincerely hope they won’t laosai eating whatever I’m gonna come up with. Teehee.

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Sad to say that I havent got the chance to visit Publika :S Btw, nice dress!

Nikel Khor said...

wow

Xue Ren said...

i love ur big big eyes! so cutee! :D

Copykate said...

hilda: you should pay a visit some time! there are quite a few restaurants and bar there :)

nikel: what?? lol

xue ren: aww thanks! the wonder of contact lens. teehee