Saturday, August 18, 2012

[ADV] Aquasonic @ Oasis Boulevard Sunway Pyramid

For those who are searching for a new clubbing spot around Sunway, Aquasonic is definitely a place you should visit! It is located at the previous Opera venue right in front of Sunway Pyramid. The entire venue was renovated and refurnished, bringing you a whole new different party experience!

Photobucket

Aquasonic takes up 10,000 square feet of party space and shares the place with Celcom Blue Cube and Studio Lounge.

Photobucket

The theme of this new club is water as indicated by its name. Once you step into Aquasonic, you’ll feel like you’re entering an enormous underwater aquarium! Drinking and dancing underwater, no doubt a cool new concept!

Photobucket

To add on to the spectacular underwater environment, Aquasonic is predominantly decorated in blue hues while wave lighting is used to exemplify the effect even more.

Photobucket

Fellow MHB bloggers and I were invited for the launching of Aquasonic. Wanted to wear something different so I decided to dress up in my leather jacket which I hadn’t worn for ages. I must say it was a very wrong decision wearing that to a club. I wouldn’t encourage any of you to repeat my silly mistake. LOL.

Photobucket

The gorgeous ladies from MHB and I.

Photobucket

Insisted to leave my jacket on cause I thought I looked uber cool like a biker chic. Teehee.

A few more nice photos before I turned all sweaty and disgusting.

Photobucket

Ashley and Wilee.

Photobucket

Ashley and Yeeing.

Photobucket

Andy, our photographer of the night and Tim, the founder of MHB.

Photobucket

We partied at the VIP area under which there was an enclosed mini pool! Wow, looks like they really designed the place to suit the water theme well! Walking and dancing on water, only at Aquasonic! XD

Aside from that they have a few “aquariums” at the wall inside which there are beautiful mermaids. These are real-life ladies that they hire to “swim” around in their own glass aquarium as the world around her parties it up. Once in a while you’ll see the mermaid teasing the partygoers. Teehee.

Photobucket

Other features of Aquasonic includes the spectacular 3D LED lighting. Look, we captured it vividly on the camera! It looks as cool in real life too. No doubt hypes up the party atmosphere.

Like I mentioned earlier on, I was sweating at the end of the night so had to give up on wearing my leather jacket. Took some photos with the guys. My face was quite CMI by the time.

Photobucket

Josiah.

Photobucket

Wenshen.

Photobucket

Dunnohisname and Allen.

FYI Aquasonic is the official venue for the MTV World Stage 2012 After Party on 14 August 2012! I don’t think Justin Bieber was there though. Guess underaged aren’t allowed. LOL.

Aquasonic is definitely an ideal place for me since it’s located at Sunway (my area)! There’s no need to worry about parking since you can always park in Sunway Pyramid or if you’re lazy to walk in your heels, leave your car to the shopping mall valet service.

Address:
Aquasonic - Oasis Boulevard,
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall
No. 3 Jalan PJS11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Reservations: +6016 223 9823


Don’t forget to like MHB Facebook page to look out for more events: https://www.facebook.com/myhotbloggers

No comments: