Tuesday, September 4, 2012

22nd Birthday Celebration

Recently turned 22 on 24th of August 2012. Did not throw any big party this year but instead, just a simple dinner with my close friends. Even that was their idea. I certainly wasn’t in the mood to club so had to disappoint them by turning down the suggestion.


Photobucket

Angela and Rachel from my uni. We practically move about everywhere together in campus.


Photobucket

Celebrated at Chili’s, Mid Valley. Why did the birthday girl have to be the camerawoman? LOL.


Photobucket

Since it’s my birthday post, there’s gonna be plenty of my photos. But already trying not to post up repetitive ones! Teehee.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

My all-time favourite, Northwestern Grilled Lamb grilled to medium. But usually their medium tastes more like well-done which I don’t really fancy. The mashed potato is da bomb!


Photobucket

LOL look at them!


Photobucket

Crispy Honey-chipotle Chicken Crispers.


Photobucket

Country Fried Chicken.


Photobucket

Nom nom nom.

Chili’s food is usually served at very big portion. But I still insisted to get my birthday cake so I asked the girls to request for a complimentary birthday cake from the waiter.

“Today is my friend’s birthday, are we going to get any free cake???”

*facepalm*

SO DEMANDING!!! I think it could have been put in a better way. LOLLLL.


Photobucket

The complimentary mini Molten Chocolate Cake! Teehee.


Photobucket

Damn happy cause got free cake! It’s the only day I can demand for special treatment from restaurants, unless of course if I always pretend it’s my birthday the rest of the time la wtf.


Photobucket

Very sampat as usual.


Photobucket

Time to show the world my blowing skill! HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Headed off to Library for the second round after dinner. At first I suggested we drink at Brotzeit cause I wouldn’t mind some sweet mango beer, but their expressions totally changed once we reached outside Brotzeit. They were expecting a livelier hang out spot with loud music, not a chilling restaurants where people just sit down and enjoy small-talks. Aihhhh got criticized for being an auntie. I think my interest must have somehow switched now that I’m a year older. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One tower of Sex on the Beach! Hiak hiak.


Photobucket

Polaroid photos, most of which turned out bad cause the photographer didn’t aim properly. Doesn’t matter, still looked great.


Photobucket

Of course, we did not forget to request for special treatment! LOL. The manager-on-duty brought us 6 shots of tequila after we told him that it was my birthday. But he needed my IC to verify and this special treatment is only valid only if any of us is a Library member (Angela has the member card XD). Guess it’s easier getting free cake then free alcohol huh.


Photobucket

Surprise!!!


Photobucket

It’s a rainbow cake from Wondermilk!!!


Photobucket

Jess suddenly showed up with the cake and surprised me! Omgosh I totally didn’t see it coming! So touched and happy at that moment I realized what a thoughtful best friend I’ve got!


Photobucket

The cake was from Jess and Katie (who is back in Melbourne). Thank you so much my twinny best friends! I love you girls so much!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a great night with my loved ones. Truly blessed to have you all in my life!


Photobucket

The happy 22-year-old signing off.

xoxo

8 comments:

FurFer said...

Happy belated birthday!
Your cake is cute!

Queennie said...

Aww ! So sweet of your friends bought u rainbow cake with suprise somemore :) Happy Birthday pretty !

Xue Ren said...

OMG! the rainbow cake look awesome!! :D

Henry Tan said...

Crispy Honey-chipotle Chicken Crispers looks yummy! =D

anyway happy belated bday! =D

Copykate said...

Fer Haru: thanks babe! totally heart the cake <3

Queenie: yea didn't see the surprise coming. it was very thoughtful of them :)

Xue Ren: go get it at wondermilk! *pukes rainbow* XD

Henry: indeed it was yummy! :)

Isabel said...

The cake is so nice! Happy belated birthday btw

Unknown said...

I always spend my birthday with my besties with a nice dinner too! :)

Happy birthday once again babe. ;)

Copykate said...

Isabel: thanks babe! :)))

Samantha: unfortunately one of my besties katie is in Melbounrne. most of the time we celebrated belated, like a few months late. teehee