Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ombre Dip-Dye

So excited with my new hair today I can't wait to show you guys!!!

Bored with my volumous long locks and sick of the visible black roots, I paid a visit to my usual salon, New Top Point. Hair cut, dye and manicure altogether!



My old boring hair. Okay maybe it wasn't that boring. But still, I'm sure you'll love my new hair even more!

This time I decided to get ombre hair - darker hues at the roots and lighter shades at the end. At least that's how it supposedly looks, but instead of doing the usual dip dye, my hairdresser dyed it two-toned by separating the inner and outer part of my hair. That being said, the whole strand of my hair inside is of a different colour!


Sooooooooooo many self-portraits to edit! *faint* No caption needed. Just gonna number all the following photos so you can tell me which one you like the best. Teehee.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7


#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

Only 12 after filtering and leaving only the nicest ones! Not that many after all. LOL.

Ending the post with 2 photos of my pretty gel nail. Baby angels, snow flakes, Christmas trees, presents etc. Hoping it'll last till Christmas! It's everyone's favourite season of the year!




December come quickly!

New Top Point
26, Jalan Sayang,
84000 Muar, Johor.
06-9511241 or 9531241

No comments: