Thursday, December 6, 2012

[ADV] Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition Launch


Be ready for a pinkness overload blog post!!!

Okay maybe it won’t cause much impact considering my background is already super pink in the first place. Teehee.

Photobucket

Attended Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition launch at GSC Pavilion last Saturday! In conjunction with the launch, Samsung organized a Super Sweet BFF Party and even gave movie passes to Rise of the Guardians to media and invited guests.


Photobucket

Greeted at the front entrance by pink balloons that formed the shape of Hello Kitty’s head.


Photobucket

Brought Jess to the party as my BFF! Who else deserves the BFF title other than Jess after all? (okay the one who isn’t in Malaysia doesn’t count XD)


Photobucket

Squealed like a girly girl when I saw this really pink cupcake counter!


Photobucket

Lots and lots of pretty cupcakes with pink icing! ^^


Photobucket

And omgosh pink heart-shaped marshmallows!!!


Photobucket

The focus of the event – Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition aka the BFF Smartphone. It’s so pretty I want one too!


Photobucket

My make up and pink bow. Should have gone all out and draw whiskers on my face XD


Photobucket

Ashley and her red polka-dot outfit. We have matching hair colour yo.


Photobucket

Ashleigh whom I haven’t met for ages!


Photobucket

Getting her Hello Kitty air-brush tattoo done.


Photobucket

Kelly was there too! Everyone got their face painted!!! Didn’t want to do it cause I had another event to attend that very same night.


Photobucket

Nana, Jane and Povy in pretty dresses. Aren’t they all gorgeous? :)


Photobucket

Manicure service which I couldn’t do since I have my gel nails. Pfft.


Photobucket

Jess’s pink nails! Teehee.


Photobucket

Cheesie and Audrey were there to nominate the best dressed. Looking pretty as usual. And omgosh I love her long wavy hair~


Photobucket

Mandy was one of the 5 best dressed winners! Look at those whiskers!


Photobucket

Jojo Struys in her pink puffy dress.


Photobucket

What was I doing on the stage? Oh yes I was one of the 10 girls who got nominated for the best dressed! (I know I looked damn lansi on the stage don’t mention it) Jess and I were so close to winning the phones. If only I were more bold to have drawn whiskers on my face (=O.O=)


Photobucket

Some of us who got called onto the stage.


Photobucket

The little girl was one of the winners!


Photobucket

Congrats to Jessica and her BFF! They went home with a Samsung Galaxy Y Hello Kitty each!!! *jealous*

After pampering ourselves with the free make over services, it was time to enjoy a special Hello Kitty fashion show.


Photobucket

Spotted Sonia who was one of the catwalk models.


Photobucket

Uber love the outrageous kitty fashion on these gorgeous ladies!

Here’s the list of Samsung participating outlets where you can purchase the adorable Hello Kitty smartphone!

Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Hello Kitty Limited Edition now and win a trip to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town.

Click here to find out how! :)

No comments: