Friday, December 28, 2012

Angus House Christmas Menu


Located at the Explore Level of Starhill Gallery, Angus House Japanese Charcoal Steak is an ideal choice for couples that seek for a romantic and soothing ambience for a memorable dining experience. Compared to other Angus House branches, this one at Starhill is considerably new as it has just relocated there recently from Pavilion.



On the eve of Christmas, we had our dinner at Angus House Starhill. No turkey meat this year, but rather some tender and juicy steak from their special Christmas menu.



Prices vary depending on the main course we choose. For the price stated, we get to enjoy the Christmas set that consist of homemade bread, appetizer, soup, salad, main course and homemade dessert.



Pan Seared Tiger Prawn & Scallop with Hoisin Barbeque Sauce. I couldn’t have enough of this mouth-watering appetizer! The main course was great too, but this has got to be my favourite dish of the night.



Crab Chowder was quite ordinary. No crab strips, only pieces of carrots. LOL.



Japanese Garden Salad with Thinly Sliced Bonito Flakes. The Japs really know how to make awesome salad! I don’t always finish my salad, but when I do, it ought to be Japanese salad XD


Ribeye Steak (300g) – RM167. As I’ve mentioned earlier, the price is inclusive of the whole set. Quite cheap for a Christmas set! The Kobe Steak here costs RM370 for 200g arghhhhhh too poor to afford that! :(




Tenderloin Steak (200g) – RM150. Just as the reviews I’ve read previously, the steak was really juicy and tender. So happy to have finally tasted some good steak I almost shed a tear of joy :’)



Tiramisu was yummy too.  By the time I was quite full after that 200g of meat (greedy me, should have ordered 150g wtf).

 

It was a delightful Christmas dinner at Angus House. I would highly recommend this place if you’re looking for a quiet restaurant that serves good steak.

Angus House
Address: Starhill Gallery, 
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Website: www.angushouse.com.my
Email: angushousekl@gmail.com
Tel: 03-21456015/6

No comments: