Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ladies Night at Clarke Quay


The first night of our stay in Singapore was Wednesday aka Ladies Night!

Paid a visit to Clarke Quay for the first time! I had heard so much about Clarke Quay and had been seeing so many of my friends’ check-in before this. Couldn’t wait to see for myself the night life there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Acting like tourists. Wait, we are tourists!

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the boys from the house were out that night for our welcoming dinner. Had our meal at The Connoisseur Concerto before heading for drinks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Various choices of pasta. Most of us chose Seafood Aglio Olio.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I must say I wasn’t looking my best after the tiring journey from Muar to Singapore. It wasn’t that far but it was such a hassle having to go through both customs. Plus it was raining for the whole day :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tried Pure Blonde beer for the first time. The taste isn’t as strong compared to the beer we usually have so girls like me would like it.

Photobucket

Posted this on Facebook and someone commented blonde yes, pure no XD

Photobucket

Jess met her ex-colleague at Vintry bar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So grateful that the boys are spending their precious time with Jess and I despite their crazy uni schedule. Most of them from NUS and NTU were rushing for their deadlines.

Jess and I went into a few clubs that night since we had free entry on ladies night. Got free drinks too but obviously we didn’t manage to use up all the vouchers. LOL.

The clubs there were quite disappointing though. We gave up after leaving a few. I guess Clarke Quay is more of a hang out spot for foreigners judging from the number of ang moh there. And most of the people there go for bars instead of clubs :)


No comments: