Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Visitors from Sydney


Aunt Kaye (my mum’s sister aka my 二姨) and her daughter Meydene from Sydney visited Malaysia! I can’t recall having met my aunt and my only memory of Meydene was us sitting together with Meyvian, her elder sister and my siblings at grandma’s place taking a photo together when I was like 6 years old. They came back once in 2008 but for some reason I didn’t manage to meet up with them.


This time I made sure I see them for at least one day! It’s my holiday after all. Shouldn’t have any excuse for not meeting my own relatives. Apparently grandma was in KL with them also. I heard they would be staying in Muar for one day before heading back to Batu Pahat, so I decided to follow them back to Muar by bus.



Was afraid it might be awkward sitting next to Meydene throughout the 2.5 hours journey back but thank god it wasn’t that bad. Amazed we actually had things to talk about. Teehee.



Figured it would be easier for my sister, Priscella to bond with her since they’re of the same age (18).




Pris and Gigi, my 2 lovely sisters ^^



Magnum, my Batu Pahat cousin’s pet poodle.




Our scarily pink lips after editing. LOL.

That's all for my quick update. Happy new year everyone! :)

No comments: