2. Tried kopi luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world
3. Participated in a political rally for the very first time
4. Chopped off my long hair
5. Graduated from Bachelor of Accounting, Banking & Finance with CGPA 6.5/7.0. Waved bye to campus life but not to the happy moments we shared throughout the 3 years
6. Discovered a new passion towards coffee (art)
7. Celebrated birthday with 2 besties for the first time in years
8. Ups and downs, laughter and tears with my beloveds
9. Started my first full-time job. Joined as a management trainee and met many amazing fresh grads who will always be friends rather than colleagues
10. Shifted to a new crib, which from then on begins a new chapter of my life
Thank you, 2013!
Let us reflect on the past as we embrace the new year with hope and eagerness.
Happy New Year and have a great holiday! :)