Monday, September 1, 2014

TGV Indulge @ One Utama

Posh cinema experience at none other than TGV Indulge!


Queuing at the general box office is too mainstream. Now you can collect your ticket from the private counter *proud*



RM90 for a pair of movie tickets. Definitely worth it for the amazing VIP experience. Just make sure you choose a blockbuster movie.




Full access to the exclusive lounge and fine dining area. I have never been so pleased waiting for a movie. Man, I could sit there for an hour! LOL.



Felt silly for bringing along my blazer to the cinema. It wasn't until I entered the hall that I realized every seat comes with a thick cosy comforter! The price we pay is more than enough for laundry cost. Teehee.



Love the spacious reclining seats! My first time lying down and watching a movie in the cinema! (lying on someone else's shoulder doesn't count :x)

Meal service is available any time throughout the movie as there is a call button affixed on the side table. They even serve fine-dining cuisines like steak, lamb and pasta! *gasp*

I have not been to GSC Gold Class so I'm not in the position to compare. But anyhow I think everyone should visit TGV Indulge at least once and be amazed by the luxurious experience it has to offer!



Looking forward to the next blockbuster movie so I could visit there again XD


TGV Indulge
Address: TGV Cinemas 1 Utama (Old Wing),
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

No comments: