Sunday, September 7, 2014

TWG Tea @ Sunway Pyramid

There has been so many new shops opening in Sunway Pyramid ever since I moved out of Sunway. TWG, H&M, Sephora etc. More atas now apparently.

Located at the LG Level Centre Court of Old Wing, TWG offers shoppers a sophisticated ambience of luxury tea salon to savour their fine harvested teas from all around the world.




The design of the TWG Tea salon at Sunway Pyramid very much resembles the one at Pavilion - enclosed in see-through glass panels and glamourously decorated with exquisite tea accessories.





Although we have moved out of Sunway after graduation, we did not miss the chance to visit the newly-opened TWG (not so new anymore since this is a outdated post lol) and of course, to catch up with each others' working life.



Angela, Rachel and I. I look like crap here but that's the only decent looking pic of 3 of us. FML :(




Always go for the 3-tier high tea set! *yums*



Macarons. Sweet and irresistible.



I miss the girls already! Let's plan another outing soon!



On a side note I 'accidentally' tried on this red blazer from Topshop and boy it fits me well!



Petite collection which explains. It's hard to find a blazer that fits. UK6 are always so big. How inconsiderate of them towards we Asians. Anyway it was on sale but I did not get it omgwhydidinotgetitsobsss cause I thought how many times can I wear it before someone starts calling me the girl in the red blazer. I have been trying hard not to repeat my clothes. Apart from that boring black coat which hangs on my office chair all the time lah.

Okay that sums up my outdated post on TWG Tea Sunway Pyramid.

See you soon Angela and Rachel!



TWG Tea 1837
Address: LG 1.33, Sunway Pyramid,
No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15,
Bandar Sunway, 46150
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03- 5631 2899

No comments: