Monday, December 8, 2014

Strato Italian Restaurant @ The Troika

Strato, another sky dining at The Troika which is relatively cheaper than Cantaloupe. Read the reviews online some time ago and decided to give it a try.



Reservation was not available hence we went slightly earlier to secure a table. The restaurant is rather small and could only fit less than 10 tables. Try to avoid if you were dining with a big group.




Update on their website: they accept reservation now for designated timing: 1st seating – 18:00 to 20:30 ; 2nd seating – 20:30 to 22:30



The mediocre view after nightfall. Partially blocked by the neighbouring buildings :/



For starter, we had bruschetta with prawns.



I couldn’t spot the dish I wanted on the menu because apparently the chef change the menu every once in a while. Still, managed to request them to make my squid ink linguine with artichoke cream.



The pasta was good.



Chicken breast.



For dessert, we had the pistachio cake.



I like it being a little moist but I personally prefer something sweeter.



He had his coffee.



Underneath Strato is Claret wine bar where you could sit down for a few drinks after dinner. Now comes the tricky part, how do I get down the unable hanging staircase without falling in my heels? Becareful, girls! T_T



Adjourned to The Whisky Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang.




He had his Hibiki while I opted for my usual.







Strato Italian Restaurant
Address: Level 23A,
Tower B, The Troika,
19, Persiaran KLCC,
50450 Kuala Lupur.
Tel: 03 – 2162 0886

1 comment:

YoongLim said...

I really don't know about this restaurant around The Troika before I have your post. Even though I just went there for AmceBarCoffee last couple of weeks. =P
Well, Thx your sharing again. Always havs the good review through ur blog.