Saturday, February 28, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015 OOTD

Purchased only 5 new clothes for CNY this year. Even donated one of them for my sis because she didn't have any CNY outfit -.- 经济不景气,didn't even buy any new shoes *sad* All my CNY outfits this year are from Zalora. Quite cheap if you purchase with discount code. Thank god for size XS! Fit me perfectly ^^


初一 红彤彤



初二 玫瑰花裙



Mum wanted to join my OOTD too (purposely stood behind and made me look like a giant wtf)



Dad and mum.



LOL.



Family portrait at granny's.



Selfie with aunt's 10-year-old (70-year-old for dog :O) Chi Hua Hua. I don't think he's keen to be in my arms :/



初三 又是花裙





Lou sang lunch with the bunch.



13 years of friendship and counting (in fact I've known some of them since Primary 5)



Met up with a few of the girls from my high school too, some of whom I have not met since we graduated.


That's all for now. Will be wearing my cheongsam to work next week. More photos later on! :)

No comments: